Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yakuza Comic #1 & #2

Hey guys, couple of things. First off I'll be needing character applications soon if you wish to be part of the characters . The deadline isn't until Thursday May 8th, but it'd be nice to see how many of you are interested and plan on applying (Post on the topic in the forum or comment on this blog post)Also, over the past day I've pretty much finalized the layout. After considering the words of a friend of mine as well as the general positive feedback I got about the promo, I've decided to redo the promo in the new finalized layout and given it a name. I've also done some work on the second one and it's ready to be uploaded as well. (Shown below)

Just as a future reference, don't expect new strips daily. I'll probably do anywhere from 1-3 a week depending on my schedule and how busy I am. (How lazy and unmotivated I am is a sure deciding factor in how many are made every week :P)

Well, here are the strips :P. Comments, positive or negative, are welcome. Just be sure that if you criticize my work, it's constructive or else you'll be completely ignored (I might even take the liberty of deleting your comment).





Oh and I'm working on a nice layout for my blog, but I can't make the header without a few more characters. Expect it sometime within 2-3 weeks.

No comments: